Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy NSD.

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I love that each year, this season flies by-- SO many great, fun holidays all together! Derby Day, National Comic Book Day, May the 4th be with you, Cinqo de Mayo && a day JUST for paper-crafting?! What's not to love?! Of course I like to celebrate them all!

This year I was thrilled to be OFF for the festivities this weekend, since it meant I got to play with some goodies, join in on the challenges & chat! It's been incredible seeing all the inspiration on instagram & in the message boards! I finished up a few pages, which I shared in my SC gallery, HERE, but here's a few sneaks:





I apologize for the iphone pics, but I think they turned out pretty good! What are YOU working on this NSD?! Link me up, tell me about it, I'd love to check it out!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]