Thursday, April 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday.

Many of us are socially addicted to instagram as scrappers, I know I am. What I love most about instagram is being able to quickly see and share all of our fun everyday photos, and all the prompts-- #throwbackthursday is one of my faves. Old fun photos are just amazing and especially lately, mean quite a lot to me.

Trisha & I decided we wanted to start a feature together on our blogs, so we've come up with Throwback Thursdays with Trisha & Shay-- we'll be bringing you inspiration to jump start your creativity and get you to pull out those old photos & get them scrapped!

Here's my layout:


Isn't he SUCH a chubbers?! It's so funny to look at pics from when he was little & see those cheeks. LOVE this photo & that we get bunnies in our backyard every year!





Now head on over to Trisha's blog, to check out what she came up with! Join us every other Thursday for a fun throwback project, and feel free to join in on our fun ;]

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]