Monday, February 4, 2013

sketch challenge.

I have to say, I just love that Shanna Noel ;] Not only is she an incredibly talented talented scrapper, digital, paper or hybrid-- that girl's just got it in spades! I was also lucky enough to meet her in person a few weeks ago, and I couldn't love her more, she is SUCH a sweet person. She asked me to participate in another of her sketch challenges, and so of course I said yes-- here's the sketch:


&& my take on it:






If you'd like to check out the other gals sketches, here are their blog links:

&& if you'd like to link up & join in on the fun, there may even be prizes involved! Just make sure you post your link HERE by February 12th. Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my take on the sketch!

6 comments:

  1. love your title work here Shay! Adorable layout of you and Munchkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title and the colors! You rocked it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title and your staggered hearts, Shay! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you Lisa! Thank you again, that kit is GORGEOUS & I still cannot believe I won it! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I loved this sketch and your layout, Shay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]