Thursday, February 21, 2013

seven items or less.

I was SO excited when Veronica at Chic Tags announced her new Sunday challenge, and this week's was super fun. I quickly grabbed seven items & the picture closest to me, and got to work! I feel like because I couldn't pick up anything else [although I guess I could've changed my mind, but kind of felt that was cheating lol] it was quick and easy-- loved it! PLUS there's giveaways?! And it's my favorite of all her CHA collections, so totally crossing my fingers!


Here are the seven items I picked:
[cardstock, adhesive & thread didn't count, perfect for this hand-stitched obsessed girl]

__ AC Dear Lizzy paper
__ AC purple glitter ribbon
__ doily
__ Chic Tags Love Note Phrases
__ Liz Tamanaha printables-- press card no. 20
__ AC Chromatix pen in Grape
__ Heidi Swapp color shine in Amethyst




If you want to join in on the challenge fun, grab your seven items or less, make a project & link up here on the Chic Tags blog, can't wait to see what everyone else creates ;]

2 comments:

  1. love the way you tilt the elements on your page !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shay, so glad to see you link up with us. Nice choice on the 7 items. Amethyst may be my all time fave mist ever. Just need more paper collections with a hint of purple in them. Thanks again for playing along at Chic Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]