Thursday, January 3, 2013

CHA countdown: ONE WEEK

Saying that I am excited for Winter CHA in Annaheim is a slight understatement. I have been looking forward to it for months, and that hasn't lessened at all, in fact I can barely wait to fly out of this snowstorm into the sunshine, beaches & crafty inspiration. Did I mention I will also get to meet a big bunch of my favorite crafty loves, some that I talk to almost daily but never met IRL? AND I get to go to DISNEY? The peeks I've seen so far are incredible, and I get to see them IN PERSON in just a week, eeeeekkkk!

Of course, getting to play tourist for a few days before makes me want to squeal with excitement. I know I will have wayyyyy too many pictures when I get back, and I wanted to have a mini book & a few supplies to take with me all set & ready to go, because I want to work on it a little bit while I'm there. I have already begun packing for the trip, and cannot wait to leave the snow & head to the sunshine, see you in a week Californnnniiiiaaa! Will I get to meet any of you there?! What products are you MOST excited about? Share in the comments below, and make sure you check my instagram @sbookinshay29 I'll be sharing non-stop from the show floor!

For those of you who were sweet enough to ask, yes, of course I'll be blogging from the event each day to share some of the CHA love, with giveaways! Check back Saturday, January 12th for the first post to go live!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I would love to go to CHA someday! I can't tell which I am more jealous of though...you going to CHA or Disneyland?? hmmm...=]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]