Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Biz Saturday

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Hopefully fantastic!

Now, I like stuffing my face with a few items from the feast, and being thankful for everything in life, but I have to tell you I am SO a Christmas girl. I LOVE everything about the holiday season, and even start my December Daily on Black Friday every year! We normally shop alllll day, but this year we didn't even go out! Instead, I was home to join Mammy & Caleb in putting up the tree, and having a holiday movie marathon. Yes, already ;]



Today we ARE venturing out to a few of the stores, and I cannot wait, I LOVE holiday shopping, and the crowded malls. We are also going out to a few local stores, because it's SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY! Of course, we have to support them!

My new online shop is of course getting in on the fun too, I will be offering 20% off all products in the store all day, and you can get FREE shipping on orders over $25 if you enter the code SMALLBIZ. Thank you for all the support of my new store, it is so fun to share it all with you, and I can't wait to see what else is coming! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there beautiful!!! Congrats again on the new shop! Its just FANTASTIC! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]