Tuesday, October 23, 2012

freckled fawn challenge.

As many of you know, I am a HUGE fan of Freckled Fawn. I LOVE washi tape, and use it frequently on class projects, mini albums & layouts. I have given away some of their adorable tapes here on the blog, and a gc or two for our SMB blog hops :] They recently started a monthly sketch challenge over on their blog, and I was totally inspired by this months, and decided I just HAD to participate!

Here's what I came up with:





[ I used supplies from the Studio Calico Roller Rink kit & some Amy Tangerine and Jillibean Soup alphas ]

Check out the original projects and who else link up to this challenge here. My Mom got married quite unexpectedly this weekend, so I totally missed linking up FOR that challenge, congrats to the winners, cannot wait to see what this next challenge will be :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]