Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fall Open House.

Lately all my free time has been cutting, stamping && prepping for upcoming events, holiday shows & orders from customers. I love being busy, so it's been great, exciting to have so much going on! The first event I had coming up is my Fall Open House, which is this Saturday, August 25th at Marion's Town & Country. I am hosting the event with my friend Brittany, who is a ThirtyOne rep and I couldn't be more pumped for it to get here!

I hope to see lots of you locals there, I am doing a fall leaf make n take && additionally you will be able to place orders from the 12-13 catalog and the Holiday Mini. Any holiday items ordered will be 15% off, and if you order before the 31st, you get an extra 10% off of your ENTIRE purchase :] I will have cash & carry items, and we are also raffling off goodies from both companies-- earn tickets by bringing a friend, hosting a party, making a purchase-- plenty of ways to get more goodies!

Here's a few sneaks of the items I'll have out on display that are also for purchase>>>


If you can't come, don't worry, the special is open to you out of towners as well! Just shoot me an email at sbookinshay29@aol.com and I can add on your items & get them sent out to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]