Thursday, July 5, 2012

isn't it pretty??

Okay so I may not know much about html, but a girl can google, and she has friends, so normally for an internet/social media junkie, I can do pretty good with figuring things out. As you might've read, my blog totally malfunctioned and I had NO idea how to fix it. BUT I just figured it out and I am so ridiculously excited! It was SO frustrating to hold a blog hop & have a lame background lol Especially when this one is perfect for me! Now I can worry about important things, like making myself a new icon, right in time for buisness cards :]

Cannot believe CHA is in less than 2 weeks & I am SO ready to get out of Ohio & see my bestie! I see a Cubs game in my future, and LOTS of pictures with my DSLR [its first trip to Chi-o!] eeeeek! I've already started packing I'm so pumped lol

Hope you all had an amazing 4th of July, mine was spectacular & a lot of fun :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]