Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in July.

Anyone but papercrafters dread this time of year, when already buisnesses start preparing for the holiday season. Who really wants to think of Santa, snow & shopping list when it's 100 degrees outside? For us, we LOVE to start thinking about it, the earlier the better--more time to work on projects for the holidays! Especially with CHA revealing all the goodies to come, && Stampin Up's holiday mini starting August 1st, I am SO excited to start thinking about my holiday cards, gifts & decorations :]

Today, I want to share some of the NEW Stampin Up holiday items & celebrate it with my Christmas in July event! If you're close to me, soon it'll be time to preview all of my upcoming SU classes, or if you're a little farther away, I can get you a kit if you like what you see! ALL of you will be receiving the Holiday Mini catalog sometime in the nextt week if you're on my mailing list! [If you aren't but would like to be, let me know!]

Of course with any event, there are SPECIALS as well! Get 20% off ANY holiday product, including the new catalog. Place an order before August 10th & spend 50+, get a FREE holiday set. HOST a workshop & get a SECOND set FREE with any party with over a $150 in sales-- this can even include a book party for the out of towners!-- & this is ON TOP of the special promo from Stampin Up next month, which hasn't been announced yet! What a perfect time to order what you need for your holiday projects?!

Need some inspiration? Here's a card to get you started:



Products Used: Crumb Cake cardstock, Basic Black, Real Red, Soft Suede & Pear Pizazz inks, Dazzling Details & Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set

&& here's a few of my favorite holiday sets & projects this year-- look closely you might see peaks of the new sets :]
 





I will also be holding Card Classes twice a month, a Countdown Class-- realllly cute for gifts or to display at home! & also a Stocking Stuffers class, with treats you can also use for your little ones holiday parties & events :] Keep watching, the calendar will be updated soon with dates :] Through my blog I will also be selling pre-made cards in packs of 10 & 25, which will come with envelopes, ready for you to send out! Check out my flickr site, which is always updated with scrappy items I have for sale, and my projects you can order :]

Next month look for Back to School && Halloween cuteness to hit the blog, there are some ADORABLE projects coming up, like with this cute set >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]