Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CHA countdown.

I LOVE this time of year, when the sneaks start && I get to start packing for Summer Show. I think I love it even more because my bestie lives in Chicago, so I turn it into a vaccay (a week long this year!) combining an incredible tourist trip && my love for scrapbooking :)

I can already tell you this summer's show will NOT disappoint. With the sneaks I've seen, I can already tell I'll need some serious restraint on what I'm going to buy, but I am unbelievably excited to get there! As promised, I will be seriously overloading your instagram & twitter feeds with sneaks, peeks & my faves from the booths && plenty of touristy shots from the amazingness Chicago hosts :] I LOVE it, and I am so excited! If you have a favorite that you're hoping to see, let me know, I'm more than willing to check out your favorite company, or try to find your favorite designer for you-- three days of being surrouned by my favorite thing on the planet?! What more could a girl ask for??

  Off to finish packing, which I actually enjoy! Don't forget about my stash sale here the bids on the Studio Calico sets are still pretty low, you might be able to snag some of your favorites for an INCREDIBLE price :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]