Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHA 12 [Day 2]

I feel like Day 2 of CHA is always the worst butt kicking day lol The first day you might be sleep deprived, you might not get to see everything, but you're SO pumped you make it through, and even stay up late just thinking about all the new amazingness. The last day, bittersweet and shorter. BUT as tired as I may be, today was definitely a blast and of course I've gotta show off some of the goodness!

Basic Grey-- An adorable monogram make n take, meeting these two beautiful ladies && AMAZING new lines?? All booths should be that fun, and I am SO glad I'll be seeing them again soon, those of you Scrapfest ladies, make sure you check out Kelly Goree's classes, absolutely LOVE her, and you might be seeing a familiar face working with her :]




The papers are absolutely GORGEOUS, and the Soleil line is my favorite, reminds me a LOT of Sassaffrass, and could not be happier about it! Fave product? Definitely their new alphas, you can paint them mist them, whatever you want && the size is INCREDIBLE! I cannot wait to get to play with some of these guys!


&& I'm sure all of you are already in LOVE with the new October Afternoon, it is truly beyond amazing, I'm in love with it, Midway is going to blow you away! Here's a few pics from their booth:



One of my favorite memories this week?? Meeting Lexi, she's AMAZING & I'm so glad she ended up getting to come to summer show :]


I was also completely surprised by how INCREDIBLE Glitz Designs new lines are. I cannot wait to USE their products, from the bokeh inspired Yours Truly line, to the stamps that come in these adorable tins, I will forever be a fan! The girls were incredibly fun to meet, and had the comfiest couch :]






Hope you are all enjoying CHA from home, thought I'd share a little bit of fun and giveaway a prizepack of not yet released products, leave me some love on any of my CHA Day blog posts or follow me here on my blog or @ sbookinshay29 on twitter and/or instagram for EXTRA chances [or let me know you already do :] by Saturday July 21st.

&& make sure you check back again tomorrow for the last day of CHA! Don't forget our CHA inspired Social [Media] Butterflies blog hop will be on the 29th! Sending lots of scrappy love from CHA xoxo




18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking time out to share the CHA fun! Love living the CHA life vicariously through you! I'm pretty excited about the Heidi Swapp Shine mists that you featured yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky duck! Wow, I can't imagine how awesome it would be to go to CHA. Thanks for the behind the scenes pics and details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having a ton of fun, Shay!! Thanks for the sneaks, and letting us know what your favorite new products are! Love the pics!
    -Megan (Scrappy Girls ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I follow you on twitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHA looks like some much fun - you're lucky to be there :)

    -Margrethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i so wish i could have made it! looks like so much fun!! thanks for the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be following your blog now. This is really awesome of you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your post darling! I'm kind of surprised w/Glitz Design as well Now I'm thinking I need to keep my eye out there for when we can finally purchase some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I'm following on Twitter how else could we catch up w/you at CHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started following you on Twitter and Instagram! I cannot wait to see your post from today! =]

    P.S. Have you seen Doodlebug yet? They are my fav company. =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all the pics! SO much inspiration, totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love lovin it! Can't wait for it to come out & thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I follow you on Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love seeing all your pics from CHA. Thanks for doing a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been hearing the same thing about Glitz Designs and I look forward to checking them out. Loving all the sneak peaks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lexi IS the best!!! True blue, authentic and crazy talented! Glad you got to meet her!
    Thanks for the posts and updates!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That first pic from Basic Grey is awesome! Just trying my luck here, but do you happen to have a closer picture of it? Even from off the side like that I can tell it can be my inspiration for the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]