Friday, June 15, 2012

IG challenge.

Been working hard on a few projects I can't share quiiiite yet, but in the meantime, getting ready for a challenge! All my social [media] butterflies, I want to start a monthly challenge! If you're interested, e-mail me at sbookinshay29@aol.com to become involved & participate, I'd love to add a few to the roster & give you details :) There will be prizes & free goodies to be gotten! Not too much today, plans got changed in a MaJoR way for this weekend, so I'm off to get crafty!

1 comment:

  1. Shay, I need to know the status of my order. I see that you have been online at various places leaving comments. Have you not checked your email?

    Please let me know when I can expect my SU! order.

    Thanks,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]