Thursday, June 7, 2012

HOME.

Back from Florida, and it was awesome, such a great kick off to summer!

Took Caleb to Star Wars Weekends at Disney, which was fun, except for the rain.... Went to Clearwater Beach for a day, got sunburnt, swam a bunch.... Now to scrapbook it, always the fun part! Here's a few of my favorite pics, from my Nikon, Fuji & instagram :]






I won't post too many, I know I'll be doing the pages for the next few weeks with cute new summer goodies! Now to get back into the swing of craftiness, and I guess go to work LOL Sending out a TON of happy mail tomorrow, so if you were waiting on anything from me, it'll go out tomorrow, so keep an eye out :] There may even be a few surprises! Happy summer, it's finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]