Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sneak PEEK.

Heyyyyy ladies, some of you may know I sell Stampin Up [mainly for the discount, helllloooo cute & great quality products!] The new catalog for 2012-2013 goes LIVE June 1st, and tonight I had a sneak peek party [since I'll be in Disney when it's released!] and showing off the beautiful new catalog & letting a few loves pre-order and play with some of the NEW goodies!



IG lovies, no worries, you can get in on the fun too! If you don't have a demonstrator, or would like to see the new catalog, e-mail me your addy at sbookinshay29@aol.com and I'll get one out to you! See whats new, and place and order by the 7th and get discounts:  

Spend $25, get 10% off
Spend $50, get 20% off
Spend $100, 20% off && free shipping!


As a bonus since IG friends can sign up on my calendar to host a party with me in attendance [but ask about having a catalog party!] if you place an order you'll be entered into a raffle to win a FREE stamp set, which I will pull a name from all the online orders I get between now & the 7th! Just a little extra love for my fave internet scrappy friends :]

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]