Friday, May 25, 2012

last Simply crop EVER.

So heartbreaking.
Just got back from the very crowded last Friday night crop at Simply Scrapbooks.
Still keeping my fingers crossed that someone buys the store :[ Definitely glad my schedule worked out so I could go this very last time, and all my faves were there. I really want to know where I'm supposed to hang out now that I can't just go sit and hang out at the store, help customers that think I still work there, buy more junk-- my everyday there lol.

Here's a few pictures from the store:




Worked on some Elle's Studio Challenges for there kickoff this weekend, played with some Studio Calico kits && worked on Project Life. I'll finish some of them up and get pics up later in the weekend.....
Great night, but so bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]