Friday, April 13, 2012

Project Life & a Reminder :]

Happy Friday the 13th!!
I am so glad I jumped on the PL bandwagon after being unsure whether I really wanted to do it on top of my traditional scrapbook pages & photo a day. After seeing everyones Cameo goodies, and the freebies being tossed from crafter to crafter, I just couldnt resist, especially with munchkin, to jump in on the amazingness known as Project Life!

I've kept up alright, but since I started late, it has been entertaining trying to keep up with the weeks I missed, what keeps me going is two apps for my iphone-- My365, which I store my photo a day on, and Momento, which pulls all my feeds together-- facebook, twitter, instagram, foursquare, it's been realllllly helpful, especially when I want to jot down an interesting quote or memory on the go! This week I've really gotten a lot done, and I'll share a few sneaks! Here's a behind the scenes into how I go about doing Project Life:

 This is how I plan my pages, I keep this little notebook in my purse, and plan when I have down time. [like waiting for munchkin to get out of school] A lot of the time, I'll go ahead and jot down my journaling as well, just so it's clear in my mind instead of having to think back!


I'm almost watching a movie or listening to music while I work  ^

 & who can resist incorporating different photo types?! Instax. Instagram. Digital SLR. Point & Shoot-- they all make it into my albums, as well as journaling help from my little guy!


I'm really looking forward to buying a new printer this weekend, so I can be a printing fool! If you'd like to see more of my PL check back, I'll be updating with my take every Friday!

Don't forget, only a few more hours for my giveaway! Post a comment here to win the class kit for Celine's class over on the Studio Calico classroom! Make sure to sign up for the class, and good luck winning this amazing kit!

Also, don't forget tonights sneak night over at Studio Calico, we'll be chatting it up on the message boards at 11EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]