Monday, January 9, 2012

Scrappy Sunday

I have been SOOO busy already this year, but it's definitely a good thing!

Everyone in the scrapbooking community has been SO pumped for Project Life, and I do like it, but I'm not going to try to do every single week, I'm kind of going to do my own thing with it. Since last summer I have been using the Doodlebug albums-- which they come with a few PLish page protectors, so I'm going to [sometimes] add those into my normal albums. I'm thinking this'll be an awesome way to incorporate the project into my other scrapbooking pages, especially since there are such AMAZING supplies for PL out this year! I think it'll be especially fun to add in Caleb's albums, so each year he'll see how much busier life got lol

CHA is only about 3 weeks away, and I am beyond excited! Sneaks have started from the companies, which means I'm even more excited about getting to see them in person. PLUS it'll be my first time ever in California && I get to see a bunch of the girls-- what more could I want?? Oh yeah, and DISNEY is down the street?? This is going to be such an incredible adventure-- I've already got my Amy Tangerine book ready for scrapping the trip as I go :]

In the meantime, I got this awesome
box of goodies the other day >>>
 

I was lucky enough to only work for half of the day today, so it's been a Scrappy Sunday :] 
Madagascar-sketchStarted a page of Caleb's with Instax pics [[I'm absolutely in love with the Kesi*art goodies]] & then decided to do the Sunday Sketch for Studio Calico using stuff from the new Shooting Gallery Add-On, mostly October Afternoon products. Here's my layout for the challenge with a few closeups:





Loved participating in a challenge, especially one from Celine-- check out her blog, she's AMAZING!!! && a total sweetheart :]
Now, back to watching Boy Meets World && scrapping-- night lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]