Friday, January 13, 2012

LUCKY day.

Yes, Friday the 13th, is typically an omen to bad luck, but I'd have to say mine was WONDERFUL.
First, after work I ran down to the bookstore and picked up my FAVORITE magazine ever, Scrapbook Trends, with a few familiar faces on the cover>>




Congrats KP on being the cover girl :] Cannot wait to read it, but saving it for the plane.....

Then when I got home, it was time to watch 2 ebay items finish their auction-- SC Months & Day stamps that I've been dyyyinnnng to have, and WON woooot wooot! I love being able to find goodies online, it's amazing! && when I checked the mailbox, I got more happy mail-- the rest of the Elle's Studio goodies I ordered after being so in love with what I already got! I'll be putting them to great use when I sbook tonight, thinking about doing a few sketch challenges.....

Between scrapbooking and movies, there was a LEGO takeover && then:
Studio Calico SNEAKS  I cannot wait, February kits are known for being amazing, with all the new CHA goodies, seen a few sneaks on the chat boards, but definitely pumped to order the gits, they all look gorgeous, and the stamps?? AMAZING. I can't believe I'll be in California for ordering though, that'll make everything a little bit crazy! Thankfully, lots of the SC girls will be there for me to cry to when I miss an add on LOL. It was such a fun chat night, I love my sbooking lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Came over from April's blog bc recognized your name from twitter and sc message boards. Sorry you missed out on CHA-W. I did too :)
    Hope you are finding time to scrap with your new stuff though.
    Take care you.
    Suz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]