Wednesday, January 25, 2012

just for amy.

Have you been keeping up with your photo a day?? I've been going out of my way trying to capture everyday moments, mostly on my iphone, and I love it! After work today, I went to my LSS, Simply Scrapbooks, because on Tuesdays some of the ladies crop every week-- my faves, Amy & Kathy :] Amy is a blog reader, and my fellow addict of all things scrapbooking & traveling, so she was a little upset about my lack of posting, so I figured I'd better get on it! So for today, my pic of the day is of the three of us:


So since Amy appears to be such a large fan, I'm making her a suprise with these older SC goodies I scored over on the twopeas website :]



I'm addicted to the For Sale or Trade board, all the ladies are so amazing-- buyers && sellers, so check it out if you need something! Now off to pack and organize, because I work a ton the next few days & need to get everyyyything in order for CHA! Not my biggest post, but soooo much going on right now! Lots of love and don't worry, you'll be getting LOTS of blog updates from Cali!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]