Sunday, January 29, 2012

CHA-ganza.

As much as I don't want to talk about how sad I am to NOT be at CHA, and the reasoning behind it, I AM still excited to be involved with online chats, challenges and the excitement from home! After it's all done I'll be posting pics of what I think are the MUST haves from CHAWinter12, so make sure to check back for that later in the week!

But while all the excitements going on in Cali, here in Ohio I have off work until next Friday, so I'm staying busy by catching up [or maybe getting ahead? lol] on some scrapbooking thanks to the ladies over at Studio Calico, especially Nik & Stephanie, who are hosting CHA-ganza all weekend! 10 great challenges to inspire us to use up our kits, full of giveaways & fun! Of course I have to play along, and even did my first page last night, and I have to say I am VERY pleased with it! My printer at home refuses to work with my computer, so I'm making everything without pics, and then I'll add them all on later this week when I can use someone else's or get them at the store-- here's a sneak of my first one, for Kelly N's challenge to use circles, butttons & dots:

All the papers are from the Studio Calico kit, or the matching Crate Paper collections, and I cannot wait to punch out the pics to finish it, I'm really happy with how it has turned out so far!

Off to go play with a few more of the challenges, thinking of finishing up at least two of them tonight!!! Happy scrapping! Join us over in the Studio Calico community to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]