Friday, January 13, 2012

12 on 12 in '12.


In the theme of today I will be listing off [12] things I'd like you all to know, that had to do with my day today:

[1] This year, I will be participating in the Take Twelve Challenge, by Ella Publishing, which you take 12 photos on the 12th day of each month-- what a GREAT idea for 2012?! I'm so excited about it, it's been fun capturing pictures of my day today!!!!


[2] IT SNOWED! Finally here in Ohio, there's some snow, it's been a weeeirrrd winter without it, now Caleb & I are hoping for a SNOW day :]

[3] It's JERZDAY. Yup, I'm a fan. Lol, gotta document the important things! Like when your shows come back on!

[4] Using up some of the amazing American Crafts papers I got from our Scrappy Girls gift exchange-- the colors were PERFECT for this instagram.

[5]  Sometimes it's SUCH a bummer to see all the awesome stamps I missed from past Studio Kits, so I've been watching on ebay && two peas and snagged this little bit of awesomeness :] I'm obsessed with "potty people" from Amy Tan's line, to all the shapes on the Cameo, but add in folk heart stamps & the LOVE [the live on is on my to visit list for sure] && this girl adds it to the top of her NEED list. LOTS of goodies have been rolling in, and I can only imagine how big my wish list will be once I get to CHA in a few weeks!


[6] I've been doing an AWESOME job of cleaning out my sbooking stash lately, making room to organize all my goodies into my cute new chevron bins from Target. LOVE them, and so glad I grabbed them up before they were all gone!
[7] As a result, I've been selling my gently used, never been touched before goodies-- hence my trip to the Post Office today, money made, packages sent! How could a girl not love making room for new things AND getting money for it?? Cha-ching! lol

[8] 12 Days into the new year, I feel so accomplished already, and it's unbelievable.

Now for a few shout outs to some AMAZING people:
[9] Faith Star is one of my favorite people on the planet, and her art is out of this world, go check her blog out, as well as her etsy store-- http://inspirationsbyfaith.com/

[10] Bought Ormolu products yet? Because if you haven't, check them out-- AMAZING.
[11] How about Marcy Penner? Seriously, go buy the stuff :]


[12] BTW, have I MENTIONED how utterly excited I am to be going to CHA in California??

Which also relates to something I CAN'T tell you all yet, but I am definitely beyond excited, and I know you will too! I'll give you a semi hint, and send you to this blog--Teresa Collins-- to see some GORGEOUS sneaks for CHA. There's a bunch out there already, and I cannot wait to see everything in person! Keep an eye out for an exciting post, I'll be telling you all my news later this week! Happy sbooking!

1 comment:

  1. Just started my business day reading your blog...and now I have a big smile on my face. Thank you for that! I love you and miss you tons, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]