Monday, November 14, 2011

my lucky day.

[man, i've been having a good couple of days! hopefully it keeps going....]

Sooooo today I woke up early to be able to get my hands on the two new AMAZING kits by Elle's Studio because I've heard AWESOME things about their products && thought they would be super cute to add to my December Daily. Which I THOUGHT I was gonna have to come up with a book & idea all by myself because I missed out on Studio Calico/Ali Edwards kit....

Then, I check my e-mail, because I wanted to make sure I got a receipt, and link over to check out the Studio Calico Sneak PEEK for this month, and I had an e-mail from Liz, who gave away a December Daily kit based on a raffle for her Team Challenge, which is raising money for Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, and I WON. I NEVER win anything, so I was pretty much jumping for joy : >  I am so unbelievably excited, I cannot wait to get it just so I can start putting together all the things I've collected!

So this kit right here will be showing up at my doorstep soon :] ohhhhh so excited! Now, back to scrapbooking, I am on a ROLL lately-- pics up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]