Wednesday, November 2, 2011

grateful.

On facebook a lot of people are doing a "what I am thankful for" post every single day from now until Turkey Day. && my Scrappy Girls friend Megan is currently doing a challenge to complete a page a day. SO I've decided on what I think will be an easy challenge with how many projects I have in the upcoming month, I will tie the two challenges together. Every single day I will make a card, page or project that ties in with what I am thankful for.

I know it's the second, so I am already a day late, but I did scrapbook yesterday, so I can combine the two lol. First, I am thankful for the opportunities I've had this year in the scrapbooking industry. I've got to go to a ton of events, travel, make friends, && meet some incredible people, like Madison & Jody from Echo Park Paper who I got to work with at Scrapfest. Yesterday I received a box of goodies from them for working at their booth :] I LOVE their lines, especially the new ones-- Times & Seasons, Winter Park && new Dots & Stripes collections, I cannot WAIT to get my hands on them as well! Check out their blog, you'll be sure to find something you like!

Second, I am thankful for my Scrappy Girls group. Started by a gal named Serena, it originally started as a group on facebook of ladies who were attending Scrapfest, that could meet up, become friends, trade tips & tricks-- amazing for me, since I traveled all the way from Ohio by myself. Since then, the ladies that did meet up and get together have branched off into Scrappy Girls, complete with a Christmas exchange, birthday list, && an upcoming winter weekend crop :]  

So today's project will be a sneak of November bdays cards, that I will be sending out in the morning! Made with Unity Stamps  && the Echo Park Happy Days collection, I think these ladies will enjoy their cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]