Tuesday, October 18, 2011

sick day with munchkin.

Poor Caleb got sent home from school, after already missing yesterday, & he's not allowed to go back tomorrow either since he was sick AT school today. SO I'm taking advantage of his lounging around state so we can watch Lion King & get some crafting done :] Which is pretty much what I'm doing non stop these days lol

Girls night crop on Friday night should be fun, so far the girls coming are mostly new to scrapbooking, so it'll be fun to teach some newbies && get them addicted to it! Pretty excited to get an order in, and start working on Christmas cards && baby shower invites-- it's that time of year :]

Looking at trips to finish off the year, since I can't attend SPARK this weekend [& believe me, I'm dyyying to go, esecially since I know some of the people there] but Amy mentioned the CRAFT beach retreat, which sounds great as well, but I may just save up & start the year off with WINTER CHA. Ohhhh decisions. If I wait til January, then we could prolly take the weekend before show starts to go to Disney :] I've never been to Cali, so I think if we wait until January it can be a HUGE event....

While I think about it more, why not get some pages done?? I'm doing them all without photos right now, so I'll have to run out later && print them all, so they'll look a lot different with the finishing touches && pics! I'm dying to order some mini moo prints && some off instagram, so I figure it I stock pile some pages, I'll get a better deal! I LOVE all the different ways to print pics now, makes pics that much more interesting. For now, here's a few shots of  the one I worked on last night, using Studio Calico  products & a bit of the Amy Tangerine washi tape:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]