Tuesday, November 1, 2011

new lens spooktacular :]

Happy Halloween!

I absolutely love halloween, but I feel like I didn't do anything since I didn't get to go out in a costume myself on Saturday night. BUT I did get to take Caleb to the pumpkin patch, and trick or treat was tonight, super fun! It's always hilarious to walk around with him & see him be his OCD self haha He went as Captain Rex from Star Wars Clone Wars & he was pretty cute:

BEST part of the night?? Getting to use my Nikon :]

Then we came home, I finished up a few pages && now keep your fingers crossed!!!! I could really use some amazing good luck right now :] Off to bed, this girls gotta work a double tomorrow, to make moola for a new car [thanks again deer, I really appreciate having to buy a car right before the holidays.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]