Tuesday, September 20, 2011

beyond inspired.

[the mall of america archivers]
hommmme from Scrapfest, and finally kind of all unpacked lol. Just opened my Studio Calico glee club box [it came while I was gone] and I cannot wait to get my hands into some new projects. This weekend was truuuly amazing from the ladies who came through the make in take lines, to the wonderful designers && scrapbookers I had met before. I loved it, I didn't want to come home at all. But now that I am home, I cannot wait to get into some more projects, do some new photos with my new camera, and impatiently await the arrival of my mobile printer :]

I didn't get much done, just one page, and I started adding in all the things to my travel journal from Scrapfest, but I had a great time teaching others new techniques, talking to some of my favorite people in the industry, and getting goodies-- by far the best birthday present I've ever bought myself. Here's a few pics, already can't wait til next year!!! Hopefully I'll see you all there!



 [time holtz: a birthday hug && a compliment, ill take it :]

[jody & madison: LOVED working for Echo Park all weekend]

[the Studio Calico crew-- had SO much fun misting with them!]
[Amy Tangerine && Liz of Dear Lizzy-- LOVE you ladies && had so much fun talking to you all weekend, you both are SOOOO inspiring && I can't wait to see you again soon!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]