Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back Up & Bloggin!

My laptop was stolen, I lost pretty much everything on it [a MAJOR deal for me, with all the pictures] but something good came out of it-- I had to redo my blog! It was long time coming, since a background kind of destroyed my original blog, but all better, all new, & slowly coming together again!

I cannot wait to get back into the groove, post projects and connect with more new friends, I LOVE the scrappin community for this reason! There is always inspiration out there, always something new to learn & someone to meet that'll totally rock your technique world :] Lots to come, this is my favorite time of year with back to school, bonfires, football & family-- and after going to CHA this year, I am even more excited about the products coming out, and so far have spent time every single day scrapping. Plus, TONS of fun activities planned, retreats, trips & anything scrapbooking to get out of work LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]